Portakal Holiday Home
Portakal Holiday Home is located in the idyllic village Faralya, in the southwest of Turkey. This apartment has a two bedroom with shower –a small living room with open kitchen, dining table with four chairs and a sitting area with a sofa and TV.
Air conditioning in the living room.
Surrounded by peace and fresh air with a magnificent panoramic view of the sea.
The most famous bay of Turkey, Ölüdeniz is at 10 km, Kıdrak beach 8 km, Kabak bay 4.5 km, Butterfly Valley 2.5 km and the Lycian Way only one street away.
Dalaman Airport is only 80 km away.
Apartment for max. 4 people, with a floor space of approximately 32m², has 1 living room, 2 bedroom and a bathroom with shower / WC. Reflecting this house, the simple synthesis of traditional houses in Faralya. Here you can get to know the original life of this region.
✓ Electric cooking plate
✓ Filter coffee machine
✓ Washing machine
✓ Vaccum cleaner
✓ Air conditioning in the living room
|Period||Prices per day||Prices per week|
|01/01-31/03||EUR 35,-||EUR 210,-|
|01/04-19/06||EUR 45,-||EUR 270,-|
|20/06-06/09||EUR 55,-||EUR 330,-|
|07/09-31/10||EUR 45,-||EUR 270,-|
|01/11-31/12||EUR 35,-||EUR 210,-|
- The above rates are property rental rates in Euro per unit. Minimum stay of nights: 3
- is not allowed to have more guests than the maximum number prescribed in each apartment (the maximum number of guests include children)
- Above prices include VAT and all taxes. Services available at extra charge
Service Fee: EUR 30,- for bedlinen, towers, energy costs and final cleaning
For those who stay longer than a week in our homes, a weekly cleaning and bed set change is done free of charge. Intermediate cleaning is available for customers staying for 1 week.
- Booking deposit: 30% of the rental amount to secure your reservation (non-refundable)
- Balance payment: 3 weeks before arrivals
- Breakage deposit (refundable): EUR 150 to be paid in cash on arrivals
- Payment methods: Bank transfer
- Departure and arrivals: Check-in after 14:00 h / Check-out: before 11:00 h
(We are flexible though and this can be changed depending on availability).